Our office phones are staffed from Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 1:00pm and from 2:00 until 5:00 pm. If you need to contact Dr. Yamaki or the doctor on call for an urgent matter, the answering service phone number is (253) 922-4805.
Please note, you may be charged for services provided by phone or thru the answer service. Should you have an emergency after hours, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
Our office is contracted with the following insurance companies, but this excludes some plans (for example, we are not contracted with any Medicaid or Medicare plans) :
- Regence Blue Shield
- Blue Cross
- First Choice
Our office is a preferred provider under many insurance plans, but be sure to confirm our participation in your specific plan at the time you call to schedule an appointment. Not all services are covered by insurance and coverage does not necessarily mean the insurance company will pay for services rendered. It is therefore important that patients understand their individual benefits (especially deductible, co-pay and out of pocket co-insurance responsibility) because the patient is ultimately responsible for any charges. Our office must have complete billing information at the time of visit or the patient will be expected to pay at the time of service.
- Patient Homework for Upcoming Appt
- Record Release to have records sent to our office.
- Generic Record Release
- Patient Demographics Update
- Telephone Messaging Instructions
- Patient Policy and Responsibilities Form
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon ‘Get Acrobat® Reader’. This will take you to Adobe’s website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.
Links to Trusted Sources
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists – http://www.acog.org/
- Learn more about da Vinci surgery – http://www.davincisurgery.com/gynecology/
- Learn more about Genitone (Genityte) – http://genityte.com/
- Phone Calls and messages
- It is important for us to talk directly with you so please provide your date of birth, phone number and full name when leaving a message. When calling back about an existing issue, please notify the staff person so this is merged with an existing message.
- We often get requests by patients for us to communicate by email. Email is not allowed by HIPPA privacy regulations, but our patient portal is a secure method of electronically making contact with our office.
- Patient Portal
Electronic contact with our office is possible using our secure patient portal. With permission from the office, a patient can login and send us an electronic message (which becomes part of the patient chart). In most situations the office will want to call the patient back to discuss the situation. So, be sure to provide phone number(s) and times when you can be reached. If instead the office responds electronically, an email would be sent telling the patient to log in to our patient portal to view our secure response. The patient portal is only to be used for routine matters which are not time sensitive. Medical concerns or urgent issues should always be called in to the office or to the answering service (after hours).
- After Hour Calls
If an important matter needs to be addressed when the office is closed, the patient should call our answering service at (253) 922-4805 so that the Physician on-call can return the call. Services handled by telephone are not covered by insurance, and a patient may encounter a bill. Additionally, there is a charge for any non-emergent/urgent call which is called in via the answering service. To facilitate a call back, please be sure you have disabled the call blocking feature of your phone or the on-call physician may not be able to reach you. If you think a prescription may need to be called in, please have the phone number of the pharmacy available.