The DOT (Dermal Optical Thermolysis) Therapy SmartXide laser™ is a CO2 laser that creates mircoscopic dots in your skin and induce skin tightening and stimulate new collagen growth. This process allows your skin to heal rapidly and minimizes damage. This will help you look younger, healthier and provide you with radiant and glowing skin. It can clear sun damage, wrinkles and age spots, shrink pores, and smooth acne scars.
What areas can be treated?
Any part of your body with uneven skin tone, acne scars, lines, or uneven skin texture. Typically the face, neck, chest and hands. The lasers settings will be adjusted for your specific needs and to generate the best results.
What happens during the procedure?
- A treatment plan is formulated for your specific skin condition and needs.
- You will wear protective eyewear.
- Topical anesthetic may be applied to your skin.
- The practitioner will gently apply the instrument to the skin.
- Procedure will run approximately 45 minutes.
What to expect after?
- You may experience some redness of the skin which will subside after a few days.
- You will have some peeling, revealing younger and fresh skin.
- Your skin returns to normal after seven to ten days.
- During recovery, you will apply a hydrating cream.What conditions can this help?
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Scars or acne scars.
- Age spots and sun damage.
- Skin texture